Got something to say?
We’re looking for insiders in the legal industry who would be willing to contribute to our blog.
We are looking for legal industry insiders who would be willing to contribute to our blog. Simply Law Jobs is one of the leading recruitment sites dedicated to the legal industry and we work with some of the top law firms in the UK. This is a chance for you to get your writing and opinion in front of a large and relevant audience.
The topic of the content is up to you but it must be relevant to the industry or recruitment related – This could be anything from an insight into the life of a law student to the impact of Brexit or Covid-19 on the legal industry. What are your top tips for those considering a career in the legal industry? What are your predictions for the legal world in the next 12 months? It could be a one-off feature or a series of articles.
- To feature on our blog, you must download and read the Blog Contributor guide carefully. Commonly asked questions are answered within the guide.
- Please be aware that do not pay for content. We also do not charge writers to feature on our blog. Any requests for these will be dismissed.
- Please do NOT use American British spellings.
- It’s also worth noting that we receive a large volume of these requests so while we endeavour to reply, it is not always possible. Please check your spam folder as replies could be found there.
- All submissions should be sent to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.